Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm sorry that this post is a little late! Tonight's activities are...

Laurels: Calendar planning along with a campfire and smores
Miamaids: Temple activity
Beehives: Meet at the church at 7...it's a surprise!

Also, this week's lesson is on "How can my patriarchal blessing help me?" How many of you have received your blessing? When do you plan on getting one? What are your feelings toward receiving your patriarchal blessing? I know that I am INCREDIBLY grateful for mine and it is something that I read weekly to remind myself of who I am and who I can become. You are welcome to read Sister Beck's talk to prepare for this lesson.

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2006/04/you-have-a-noble-birthright?lang=eng

Have a great week! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment